Monday, December 27, 2010

make me feel like a new kid, santa

If you believe(d) in Santa, what would you ask him?  Here are a few excerpts (unedited) from high school students at Ridgemont High.


Dear Santa,

For Christmas, I would like to get all my piercings and tattoos done....I would like a huge trail of stars leading into a flower on my back and two doves on my chest.  And with all of that I would also like some numbing cream so I don't feel the needles jabbing into me.  That would be an amazing gift!

I've got a few questions fer "Mr. Claus."  Why haven't you died yet?  I mean hey, your like a bejilling years old now.  How do you know if I've been a good girl or a naughty girl?  Are you stalking me?  Are you Jesus?  Why are your elfs so small?  Are they legal midgets?  Why are you only white and not black or Mexican?  Why do you give people naughty gifts when they are suppose to be good? Are you sure your not a poser?

--Amanda (signed with a heart)



Dear Santa,

If you are real, I have a few questions for you.  If you have magic how come all the problems (such as war) aren't fixed?  Do you even care? Why did you limit yourself to only nine reindeer?  I would have at least 21 of them.  Why don't you get stuck in the chimney?  Magic isn't real so there has to be a logical reason.  Do you ever get sad?  If you don't, you're very weird....How did you find Mrs. Claus?  Did the elves set you up?  Why are elves so short?  Do they have an issue?  How does Global Warming affect you?  You house has to be on fire or something!

If I may, I would like to tell you what I want for Christmas.  all I want is for my family to all get along and be happy.  I know that's pretty much impossible but that's all I truely want.

Your pal,
Marie
(but you probably already knew that)



Dear Santa,

Right now, I can't tell if you're actually reading this letter, skimming through it, or not even reading it at all.  Last year, it seems as though you didn't read it at all, again.  I don't think that it's the letters getting lost in the mail; I've been sending 28 copies of the letters in the mail for the last four years.  I think you're intentionally ignoring my letters asking what I want and then give me what you see fit.  I've been asking for an AK-47 for three years, and yet you think I should have a pair of socks with reindeers on them.  I don't like reindeers, I just eat them.  Knowing this, I've decided to ask for money so I can buy the gifts myself, and so you don't mess it up like last year.

Sincerely,
Tom



Dear Santa,

Hello, 'Santa'.  Tell me,  what is your secrete to immortality?  Who old are you dude?  Would my theory be correct?  Are you a very old vampire?  That would work because you only show up after dark for one night and you have live for a VERY long time....

...Talk to you later,
Macy



Dear Santa,

Now that you are real I have a few questions for you.  I've been waiting my whole life for this moment so I hope you reply to this message.  This is my 14th year on this planet and I believe its the year that my wishywishes are heard.  This year I want world peace more than anything.  That why I like Christmas so much . It feels like my stress level is reduced, I feel more peaceful, and best of all I'm spending the whole time with my family.  I just want all of the violence, drama and fighting to end.  Yes, I understand that I am on the "naughty list", but I promise if my wish comes true I will try my best to never, ever be on the naught list again!  And if you can't do that this year then my second choice would be for me or my grandmother to win the lottery.  She has pretty much dedicated her whole life to trying to win the lottery.  We have both promised to donate some of it to St. Judes research hospital and the ASPCA center.

Thank you,
Julie



Dear Santa,

I have been great this year.  I would really appreciate it if you would bring me something that I would really love to have.  I heard that you can make anything happen with your magic make anything possibility for sad and kids in need.  So I was wondering if you could make my family happier.  Make them stop smoking make it so we become closer than that.  If not that could you please let me be able to see my dad more than I do now?  I miss him a lot.  My mom says he is a lousy dad.  But I really don't think so.  I also heard you can see everybody all around the world young kid's teenagers and adults.  So you probably would think that.  I would also like for you to convince my mom to trust me more and let me have more freedome than I do now.  But I don't think you can convince her to do that so you don't have to bother with that if you don't want to.  And the finally thing I would like for you to do is for me to erase most of my past make everyone forget about a lot of stuff about me.  Make me feel like a new kid, so I could make new friends.  I would love for you to convince my mom to get my belly pierced.  I would love you for that to.

Sincerely,
Courtney



Dear Santa,

I have many questions for you.  For one, how is it possible for you to go around the world for everyone's Christmas in one night?  How do you fit down the chimney?  Many people think this is magic.  But magic isn't real.  How long have you been doing this?  If you've been doing this for hundreds of years, how haven't you died of old age yet?  If you're supposed to bring peace, why is there war?  Shouldn't you be controlling and stopping this?  Since you have special powers or "magic", why can't you stop all the worlds issues like global warming?  Global warming kills tons of animals.  Don't you love animals?  Maybe you just love reindeers, since they're you're only transportation.  That's not very nice, Santa.  Since you live in the North Pole, what's your address.  Maybe I can come visit you sometime.

Now for my Christmas, I only want....

Love,
Melissa


Well, Santa?  Don't you love animals?  Do ya or don'tcha?

No comments:

Post a Comment